Through our social enterprise "Iowa love", we have fundraised and donated more than $100,000 to nonprofits since March 2019.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
- $50,000+ to the Carson King Foundation for derecho storm relief and recovery efforts.
- $626.12 - George Floyd Memorial Scholarship programs at North Central University & University of Minnesota. Story on WCCO.
- $40,793.80 to the Carson King Foundation for mental health services during COVID-19.
- $600 to P.E.T.P.A.L.S. Cedar Valley
- $1,500 in-kind donation of "Iowa love" sweatshirts & hoodies to St. Vincent de Paul, Des Moines.
- $1,200 in-kind donation of "Iowa love" sweatshirts & hoodies to Hospitality House, Waterloo.
- $1,000 donated to the Dallas Clark Foundation
- $225 raised for Crisis Intervention Service, providing domestic violence, sexual abuse, and homicide survivor services across 15 counties in North Central Iowa
- $500 donated via Gold Sponsor of the 1st Annual Black Hawk - Grundy Mental Health Awareness Breakfast
- $62 donated to Alzheimer's Association - Iowa Chapter
August - September 2019
- $816.58 raised for "Hunger Action Month" with Northeast Iowa Food Bank & Food Bank of Iowa
- Gifted "Iowa love" T-Shirts to incoming international students at the University of Norther Iowa
June - July 2019
- $1,950 raised for Rodney's Kitchen for Kids kids sack lunch fundraiser
May - June 2019
- $1,580 raised for Floyd County Fairgrounds tornado cleanup and recovery efforts
- $700 raised for flood relief and recovery efforts in Council Bluffs & Sioux City